Personalised, Structured, Supportive, Empowering & Fun!
I will give you my undivided energy and attention to help you gain what’s needed, for you to create a happy, healthy you who you love! This is not just a nutrition plan, this is your life! And it can be awesome!
My Be You Mum 1-2-1 Coaching programmes is for you if:
- You are a Mum!
- You struggle with the motherhood juggling act and have neglected your own needs in pursuit of prioritising others.
- You feel lost somewhere between the person you were before and your identity as a mum.
- You suffer with self-doubt and anxiety and feel overwhelmed by the pressures and societal expectations of Modern motherhood – the feeling you have to ‘be’ and ‘do’ it all!
- You have fluctuating weight and energy and feel unhappy in your own skin, but know you have potential to feel better
- You’re experiencing gut and digestive issues – bloating, discomfort and irritability which can be worsened by anxiety, lack of sleep and chaotic eating habits.
- You’ve been told you have a hormone imbalance, full-stop!
- You’re desperate to get back to that yoga/exercise class but struggle to find the time and feel imprisoned by mother-guilt
- Your children’s growth and development excites you but what about your own?
You would love to……
- Love yourself from inside out
- Have a body that reflects your inner glow, strength and confidence
- Achieve a mindset that is calm, more peaceful and powered by your ‘inner cheerleader’ – You got this!
- Connect with your intuition! Nourish, trust and listen to your gut (bugs!)
- Engage ‘heart’ mode and create space for more of the stuff that fuels your passion, purpose and fire.
- Create space, routine and structure for ‘being’ as well as ‘doing’ the things that make you feel more you.
It’s not just about food!
How does it work?
Quite simply, this programme is all about you! Taking a functional medicine approach, we go way back and review everything (well, as much as you can remember) from your time as a little poppy seed to where you are right now. We look at the highs and lows and start to map out how you have got to where you are today. If necessary, and if it fits with you, we can carry out appropriate functional testing to give us some hard, scientific data to work with too.
We’ll then target where needs replenishing first and work our way through that strategy together. This package has been designed as an educational journey, which will help you towards being much more connected to you.
In A Nutshell
What will this look like?
Duration: option of 4 or 6 1-2-1 coaching package
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- Functional testing recommendations and interpretation (if applicable)
- Supplement recommendations (if applicable)
- Informative handouts and factsheets
- Recipe ideas
- Bespoke reading list
- Access to private Facebook group
- Email support
- Emotional support
- PLUS A WHOLE LOAD OF ENERGY AND MAGICAL SHIZZLE WHICH IS HARD TO PUT INTO WORDS!
- Prior to your Initial coaching consultation, you will be asked to complete a comprehensive electronic health questionnaire and return this to me via email no later than 3 days before your appointment. I also ask for a typical 3-day food diary that you can bring along with you to your initial consultation. This preparation will help you get the most out of the session.
- Initial consultations – these last around 90 mins and are carried out over Skype or Zoom. During this time, we will discuss you, your story and your health. Our aim will be to agree on realistic, achievable and sustainable ways in which you can modify your diet and lifestyle to improve your health. Following your consultation, you will also receive your written plan via email clearly stating the nutritional and lifestyle recommendations that have been discussed. Also included will be supportive information sheets, meal suggestions with recipes and shopping advice. This is typically done within 2 working days of the appointment.
Follow up Consultations
Addressing health imbalances can be like going around the spokes of a wheel and through the layers of an onion, we will address one thing then we will need to move on to the next. During a follow-up we will review your successes and challenges and build on your health journey with further aims, support and strategies if required.
Why work with me?
I’m a qualified Nutritional Therapist graduating from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Birmingham after 3 years of intensive studying, including over 200 supervised clinical hours. I am also a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT).
Over the past 5 years I have gained diverse clinical experience, working with a variety of clients with a variety of different and complex health conditions.
I use a functional medicine approach to health which often includes functional testing. I combine this cutting-edge nutritional science with my 10 years’ experience of working in support sectors for domestic violence, families, substance misuse and mental health.
I am also a qualified Radionics Practitioner and Reiki 1 healer. You can read more about me and my journey HERE.
This is YOUR time to shine!