BE YOU MUM ACTIVATION PROGRAMME
For the tired, overwhelmed Mum who lacks confidence and feels uncomfortable in her own skin.
I have created this 3-month online programme to help you ACTIVATE what’s already inside, so you can create a happy, healthy you, who YOU love.
Less getting back to who you were and more creating and growing into that person you want to be.
What is the Be You Mum Activation Programme?
A 3-month programme for mums starting on Tuesday 10th March 2020. My approach combines Nutritional Therapy and transformational coaching techniques with a functional medicine approach to help you create more confidence, calm, energy and balance…from the inside out!
The programme is run online with regular video calls and intensive hands-on support throughout.
You can join the programme NOW by signing up via the link below. Spaces will be limited to twelve like-minded mums to keep the group intimate and supportive, and to ensure you get the personalised attention you deserve.
Who is it for?
The programme was created for mums who are beyond the postnatal period.
For women who have found the motherhood transformation to be their biggest challenge to date. However, know that they can feel better but need the energy, direction and confidence to start.
For any mum who resonates with anything on this page.
This is not just a nutrition or diet programme. It is for Mum’s who want to create change from inside out, transform their mindset, balance the body from within and create a life they love with lasting results.
How Does it Work?
- TALK TO ME – 3 x Live group video calls with me every month (9 live video calls in total!) via Zoom for heaps of support!
Have some questions? I will personally answer them with Facebook Lives in between calls. I’m here to support you every step of the way. All calls will be recorded and be available to download to listen again.
- 6 x LEARNING MODULES – 3 months of actionable modules broken down into bite-size video tutorials with supporting content and exercises to help you translate your learning into ACTION.
- STEP BY STEP EXERCISES – To help you create your own personalised road map to health.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP – Mums supporting mums on our health journeys together. As well as my ongoing support via the group.
- PERSONALISED TOOL KIT – The modules, content and exercises have been designed to help you create your own tool kit to use going forward.
- BONUS MATERIAL – Recipes and meal plan templates, guest interviews, podcast episodes, personalised dietary advice, 10% off supplements from the Natural Dispensary and nutritional hand-outs.
All material will be available for you to access in your own time. This programme is about you and is designed to fit in with your schedule.
“I feel so supported and understood and you’ve given me the strength and inspiration to look after me. Thank you!’’
Anna. Mum of two.
What will I get?
- Clarity, focus, structure and support.
- Up to date, evidence-based research and dietary recommendations to help you restore balance within your gut health, immune system and hormonal health.
- Feel more connected to the needs of your body and able to make more conscious and healthier choices.
- Able to better understand your thoughts and how to regulate your emotions.
- Guidance on HOW to prioritise you as well as why this is so important.
- Personal management tools in dealing with stress and overwhelm and flipping your perspective on stressful situations.
- This programme will help you transform your approach to health.
The cost of the programme is £997.
As a one-off, I’m running this first group at an incredible offer for only £500 (or 3 x monthly instalments of £175.)
This is the only time I’ll be running this offer, so please do take advantage of it.
Get connected with you. Gain Clarity. Embrace your energy. Create a calmer, more confident you from the inside out.
Why work with me?
I’m Annie, I’m a Registered Nutritional Therapist graduating from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Birmingham after 3 years of intensive studying, including over 200 supervised clinical hours. I am also a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT). I’m very proud to have this qualification although, to be honest, it’s not a true reflection of the work I do.
Over the past 6 years, I have gained diverse clinical experience, working with a variety of clients with a range of different and complex health conditions.
I use a functional medicine approach to health which often includes functional testing. I combine this cutting-edge nutritional science with my 10 years’ experience of working in support sectors for domestic violence, families, substance misuse and mental health.
Since having my little Bonnie Boo in 2016, I now place my focus on supporting other Mums.
My initial motivation was my own poor health, and the struggles I came up against during my transition into motherhood.
Fast forward to now and following a MASSIVE journey of personal growth, healing and self-discovery, I’m helping other mums cultivate health and happiness in their own lives. This is what Be You Mum is all about!
Motherhood for me presented opportunities to grow! It exposed the parts of me that needed a little extra understanding, love and nourishment and enabled me to acknowledge the needs of my whole self – mind, body, heart and spirit.
Food is massively important, it is medicine and information for the mind and body, however, there is more to my approach than just food.
Understanding yourself is the first step before change. I use a functional medicine approach to help you understand what’s going on beneath the surface. Working at the cause, as opposed to the effect.
Mindset – having a strategy is great, but it’s the lens which we view that strategy through that determines how successful it is! I have 15 years experience of coaching people from a variety of different backgrounds, life experiences and situations and mindset really is where the magic happens. I believe in change, I believe in you!
Fun – feeling good is fun! Growth is fun – when you understand it. From my experience I see a lot of mums (including myself) consumed by the effect, the diagnosis – anxiety, overwhelm, depression, autoimmunity, exhaustion…the list goes on. When you start to look at your story, who you were before becoming a parent and looking within, as opposed to what’s on the surface, the pieces of the puzzle start to come together. This is empowering, transformational and FUN!
Move from burnt out to bursting with life, from survival to thriving with purpose.
This is YOUR time to shine!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.