Be You Mum 1-2-1 Coaching Programme
Personalised, Structured, Supportive, Empowering & Fun!
I will give you my undivided energy and attention to help you gain what’s needed for you to create a happy, healthy YOU who you love!
This is not just a nutrition plan, this is your life! And it can be awesome!
My Be You Mum 1-2-1 Coaching Programme is for you if:
- You are a Mum!
- The motherhood juggling act has taken a hit on your health and you have neglected your own needs in pursuit of prioritising others.
- You have fluctuating weight and energy and feel unhappy in your own skin, but know you have the potential to feel better
- You’re experiencing gut and digestive issues – bloating, discomfort and irritability which can be worsened by anxiety, lack of sleep and chaotic eating habits.
- You frequently get hit my the numerous ‘bugs’ going around and find it takes longer to recover.
- You’ve been told you have a hormone imbalance, full-stop!
- You health symptoms have become confusing and overwhelming, you have tried various diets and fitness regimes and have got so far but feel stuck with where to go next
- You want to feel stronger, confident and more resilient in your body and your mind
You would love to…
- Love yourself from the inside out
- Have a body that reflects your inner glow, strength and confidence
- Achieve a mindset that is calm, more peaceful and powered by your ‘inner cheerleader’ – You got this!
- Connect with your intuition! Nourish, trust and listen to your gut (bugs!)
- Engage ‘heart’ mode and create space for more of the stuff that fuels your passion, purpose and fire.
- Create space, routine and structure for ‘being’ as well as ‘doing’ the things that make you feel more you.
It’s not just about food!
How does it work?
Quite simply, this programme is all about you! Taking a functional medicine approach, we go way back and review everything (well as much as you can remember) from your time as a littly poppy seed to where you are right now. We look at the highs and lows and start yo map out how you have got to where you are today. If necessary, and if it fits with you, we can carry out appropriate functional testing to give us some hard, scientific data to work with too.
We’ll then target where needs replenishing first and work our way through that strategy together. This package has been designed as an educational journey, which will help you towards being much more connected to you.
- Prior to your Initial coaching consultation, you will be asked to complete a comprehensive electronic health questionnaire and return this to me via email no later than 3 days before your appointment. I also ask for a typical 3-day food diary that you can bring along with you to your initial consultation. This preparation will help you get the most out of the session.
- Initial consultations – these last around 90 mins and are carried out over Skype or Zoom. During this time, we will discuss you, your story and your health. Our aim will be to agree on realistic, achievable and sustainable ways in which you can modify your diet and lifestyle to improve your health. Following your consultation, you will also receive your written plan via email clearly stating the nutritional and lifestyle recommendations that have been discussed. Also included will be supportive information sheets, meal suggestions with recipes and shopping advice. This is typically done within 2 working days of the appointment.
Follow up Consultations
Addressing health imbalances can be like going around the spokes of a wheel and through the layers of an onion, we will address one thing then we will need to move on to the next. During a follow-up we will review your successes and challenges and build on your health journey with further aims, support and strategies if required.
4 months 1-2-1 coaching: £1,200 in full OR 4 x instalments of £330 (£1,320)
6 month 1-2-1 coaching: £1,600 OR 6 instalments £290 (£1,740)
Why work with me?
I’m a qualified Nutritional Therapist graduating from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in Birmingham after 3 years of intensive studying, including over 200 supervised clinical hours. I am also a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT).
Over the past 5 years I have gained diverse clinical experience, working with a variety of clients with a variety of different and complex health conditions.
I use a functional medicine approach to health which often includes functional testing. I combine this cutting-edge nutritional science with my 10 years’ experience of working in support sectors for domestic violence, families, substance misuse and mental health.
I am also a qualified Radionics Practitioner and Reiki 1 healer. You can read more about me and my journey HERE.
This is YOUR time to shine!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.